Delivery & Returns
Please allow 2-3 business days for dispatch.
Orders placed just before or during a bank holiday will be dispatched 2-3 business days after the next working day.
Click and Collect: Orders before 5pm can be collected after 2pm the following working day (No collections at the weekend).
Mylands office, manufacturing, order processing and factory shop will be closed from 5pm on Thursday 22nd December to 8:30am on Tuesday 3rd January. Any orders taken after the 21st December will not be procedded until January 3rd when we re-open.
Delivery Charges for UK Mainland
- Orders from £0 -£4.90 delivery £0.90 (+VAT)
- Orders From £4.90 - £100 delivery £4.95 (+VAT)
- Orders over £100 free of charge delivery
If you are a customer based in the EU, you have certain rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).
Our Returns Policy forms part of, and must be read in conjunction with, our Terms and Conditions of Sale. We reserve the right to change this Returns Policy at any time.
You have the right to return or exchange your item with us, provided you give us written notice any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
- You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to return or exchange your order the DSRs any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can write to us at:
John Mylands Ltd
26 Rothschild Street
- On receipt of your notice of order return or exchange, one of the members customer care team will get in contact to confirm the return and refund amount/item exchange.
- We strongly recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them. We also recommend that you use a secure and tracked shipper and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
- Please note that you are must cover the cost of the return shipment, unless the item is incorrect or faulty. Failure to do so will result in return shipment costs being deducted prior to any fund being issued.
- All items must be returned sealed and in their original condition.
- Refunds will be issued less a 15% handling charge unless the items are incorrect or faulty and excluding shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation.
Bespoke Colour Creation and Matching
If you place an order for an item that is custom made by Mylands Ltd. on your behalf, we regret that you will be unable to cancel the order. We are also unable to accept returns of bespoke items.