Exterior Paint Preparation
A good quality water based paint for use over masonry.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free of contamination
- The paint may be thinned up to 10% as a primer coat
- If painting over powdery or porous surfaces use stabilising solution.
- Treat algal/fungal contaminated surfaces with dilute bleach or with a proprietary wash, then wash and clean thoroughly to remove all debris
- Do not use in extremes of temperature. Use between 8ºC to 30ºC
- Do not apply if there is likelihood of rain
- Wash brushes/rollers immediately after use, in warm water containing a little detergent.
- Touch dry: 1 – 2 hours
- Recoat time: 4 hours
Download Product Advice Sheet
For further information, download the product advice sheet.
Click to download