Dulwich Picture Gallery 21st June- 8th October 2017
We are delighted to announce that Mylands has once again been chosen as the paint for choice by Dulwich Picture Gallery and after months of thoughtful consideration the curators selected Duke’s House No. 44 and Plum Tree No. 283 to create a statement backdrop for the exhibitions 80 watercolours by John Singer Sargent. The highly anticipated exhibition is the first in the UK in nearly 100 years, which is devoted to watercolour paintings by the Anglo-American artist and is receiving acclaim across the capital and beyond.
To celebrate the exhibition opening we are giving away a pair of tickets to the exhibition along with 5L of paint of your choice.
Competition closes 19th July. The winner will be notified by 25th July.
To enter head to our facebook page here and simply ‘like' and 'share' the post to be in with a chance to win.
Dulwich Picture Gallery. Walls: Plum Tree No. 283
Competition Terms and conditions
- Competition closes at midnight on 19th July 2017.
- This competition is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
- One winner plus guest will receive a tickets to the Sargent Exhibtion, Dulwich Picture Gallery London SE21 7AD.
- One Winner will receive 5 litres of paint of their choice from the Colours of London range in either Marble Matt Emulsion, Wood & Metal paint, Floor paint or Masonry.
- Employees of the John Mylands and Dulwich Picture Gallery are not eligible for entry.
- The prize does not include any insurance or any other expenses during the trip to Dulwich Picture Gallery.
- The prize is as stated, no cash alternative and non-transferable.
- Winners must claim their prize within 48 hours of notification. In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within 48 hours, another winner will be drawn at random.
- John Mylands has the right to withdraw this prize draw at any time.
- The competition is provided by John Mylands Ltd, 26 Rothschild Street, London, SE27 0HQ