Dulwich Picture Gallery 25th October 2017 - 28th January 2018
We are delighted to announce that Mylands has once again been chosen as the paint of choice by Dulwich Picture Gallery and after months of thoughtful consideration the curators selected 6 of Mylands colours from their 'Colours of London' and 'Film, Television and Theatre Collection' to create a statement and popping backdrop for the exhibition 'Tove Jansson'.
Colours selected are:
Known internationally as creator of the Moomin characters and books, a phenomenon which continues to stretch across generations, Jansson’s wider outputs of graphic illustration and painting are relatively unseen outside her home country of Finland.
‘Tove Jansson’ will bring together 150 works to reintroduce Jansson as an artist of exceptional breadth and talent, tracing the key stages of her prolific career including her surrealist-inspired paintings of the 1930s and abstract work of the ‘60s, her satirical anti-war cartoons and book jacket designs, as well as a comprehensive display of early sketches for the Moomin characters and original comic strips.
To celebrate the exhibition opening we are giving away a pair of tickets to the exhibition along with 5L of paint of your choice.
Competition closes 23rd November 2017. The winner will be notified by 27th November 2017.
To enter head to our facebook page here and simply ‘like' and 'share' the post to be in with a chance to win.
Competition Terms and conditions
- Competition closes at midnight on 23rd November 2017.
- This competition is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
- One winner plus guest will receive tickets to the Tove Jansson Exhibtion, Dulwich Picture Gallery London SE21 7AD.
- One Winner will receive 5 litres of paint of their choice from the Colours of London range in either Marble Matt Emulsion, Wood & Metal paint, Floor paint or Masonry.
- Employees of John Myland Ltd and Dulwich Picture Gallery are not eligible for entry.
- The prize does not include any insurance or any other expenses during the trip to Dulwich Picture Gallery.
- The prize is as stated, no cash alternative and non-transferable.
- Winners must claim their prize within 48 hours of notification. In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within 48 hours, another winner will be drawn at random.
- John Myland Ltd has the right to withdraw this prize draw at any time.
- The competition is provided by John Myland Ltd, 26 Rothschild Street, London, SE27 0HQ